あなたの.

Hi , my name is YvetteHYJ & i'm Single ! . Through out my life i've learned to cherish , not to sidetrack from life, stand up even when we fall , don't ever give others a chance to laugh at you. More info of me @ Here! If you don't like whatever i've written here , might as well F.o , just alt+f4 will do it :D
Currently you landed on lovestruckreality.blogspot.com!
I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i paint , i hurt , i regret , i cherish , i'm just someone normal living abnormally sometimes
Enjoy your stay! xoxo
Smart people viewing Comment here -
Oh yeah i wrote this story on myself ! CLick here!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Just another day

Hey this is me again updating my place where thoughts are free to run. Hahaha. Don't know if you all know. Shawn and I broke up again like at least 4-5 times because of quarrels and ended up patching back again on our 9th months. ☺ that period when we keep breaking up. I have to admit. It really did strained me. I was so close to giving up. Couldn't deny. But then again when I saw him again. My heart aches a little and it means that I am still not over him. I guess it felt the same for him too. You know it's just like he's been part of my life. Ever since 080911 I gotten too used to him. Really is like we almost every single day meet ever since he got posted to 8-5 unit. Haha. That's why it's so hard to draw myself away from him. ☺. This guy made me cry made me sad made me angry made me feel hurt. But he did love me he did care for me he did treat me right. These three reasons are still the reasons for me to hold on. And I really did put my all for this relationship. And find it a pity to let go after all that we had been through. I do believe that if I can be the reason for him to change after so long of playing around. He won't let go so easily as well. Right ??? That's also another reason for me to hold on and believe him. Maybe to you all. Our relationship may seems tiring and if you were in our shoes you might give up. Yeah we are tired. But not of one another. But of all these quarrels. But then they are all inevitable because quarrels do happen. Even for the slightest reasons. We didn't give up on one another despite us saying we will give up, probably just to make people who care less worry. Then again he's the guy that I truly truly gave my heart fully to. I believed he is worthy of my everything becuz he is that different from the rest. ☺ I know it because he did shown me how diff he is. He appears strong. He acts as tho he's fine alone. But deep down I know he's not ^^ he do craves for attention like a kid. He do behave like one when no ones around. ☺ he kiss me whenever I asked to no matter how many times. ☺ he makes me laugh. He cared for me when I'm sick. ☺ I realized. When you're in love. All you only see is all his good points and you also love his bad. ☺ because love works this way. Regardless of how bad he can treat you. You'll still stay because you believed he still loves you. ☺ you're willing to fight for this relationship. Even if it's hurts because you believes in it. You will only stop. When you finally realized you're not having him anymore. This is why I hold on till now. ☺ ok enough said I love you all sexy people reading my blog. Send me formspring questions. ☺