あなたの.

Hi , my name is YvetteHYJ & i'm Single ! . Through out my life i've learned to cherish , not to sidetrack from life, stand up even when we fall , don't ever give others a chance to laugh at you. More info of me @ Here! If you don't like whatever i've written here , might as well F.o , just alt+f4 will do it :D
Currently you landed on lovestruckreality.blogspot.com!
I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i paint , i hurt , i regret , i cherish , i'm just someone normal living abnormally sometimes
Enjoy your stay! xoxo
Smart people viewing Comment here -
Oh yeah i wrote this story on myself ! CLick here!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back on my own


Guess it's just all over this time round, and am happy it didn't hurt that much.
Seriously thanks those who are always there for me, regardless how much I neglected them when I'm in a relationship. I promise a well filled update. x
Thank you baby girls , all six of you for pulling me back on my feet and accompany me through out the darkest period of my life, wouldn't know what to do without all of you.
Thank you Ednes baby too! Sorry couldn't continue being close with ya back then <3 But glad we came back as one ^-^
Thanks Ahxin bff, although you always irritate me but end up also inject life quotes into me.
My two dearest best bro/buddy , Dino and weiyang too <3 You two care for me the most too!!!!!
& Special thanks to all those who asked me to cheer up <3 xoxo
My life is gonna be great, with or without you.
Last but not least, I still wish you all the best in whatever you do. Goodbye.
Ciaos lovelies.