あなたの.

Hi , my name is YvetteHYJ & i'm Single ! . Through out my life i've learned to cherish , not to sidetrack from life, stand up even when we fall , don't ever give others a chance to laugh at you. More info of me @ Here! If you don't like whatever i've written here , might as well F.o , just alt+f4 will do it :D
Currently you landed on lovestruckreality.blogspot.com!
I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i paint , i hurt , i regret , i cherish , i'm just someone normal living abnormally sometimes
Enjoy your stay! xoxo
Smart people viewing Comment here -
Oh yeah i wrote this story on myself ! CLick here!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Smiles all over

Hi there. Rarely updating this place of mine about my life. Photos below cuz I'm updating thru my phone
So here basically today(19/5/12) was spent quite fruitful w my family and bf !!
Firstly bf came over to woodlands to meet me before heading down to sengkang to check his NITENDO DS3........ Cuz Cwp was oos... I don't uds why guys can be so fanatic over such things .. Cuz i don't play all these so yeah.... Hard for me to uds why... But me being a sweet and kind and everything nice gf(LOL SELFPRAISE) acc him to sengkang just to buy his Nitendo. We camwhored on bus!! Bf got a sexy red one with sparkles or bling bling which I called them when I described it to him... LOLOL. I swear I was damn ahsoh I was like dw black la. Red so chio got bling bling somemore. Then bf was arguing and say black also got bling bling .. LOL but too bad so sad the shop no black. HAHAHAH. I told him I wanted eat curry chicken.. Aft he made the purchase and he told me we go eat after withdraw money.. LOL. end up he forget.... #suckstobeme

And .. We headed down to river vale plaza which is located at kangkar station... Cuz he Wna Dl his Nitendo games ... So we went down and ended up he can't do it... Cuz Dk don't hv what r4 card ... Then we headed to 7/11 , wanted to buy some drinks but ended up buying waffles .. Something quite stupid/paiseh happened...

Me spotting some hotdog samples outside 7/11... But there's no one there ...
So I got my waffles..
Then while waiting ... I saw the auntie come back. From young .. My mom always ask me go take sample try.. So I without hesitating. Gehsiao walked out .. So bf followed me .. LOL. he Dk what I was planning to do.
So here's the conv ... Btw auntie , me , bf...

Auntie : hello want to try some hot dog ?? Very nice one.
Me : *my mind : YES YES YES YES I FCKING WANT IT* er.. (then I stared at bf)
Bf: you want right.....
Me: huh .. No la... (when my heart alr drooling for it becuz I'm hungry... Lol)
Auntie: this one got cheese got pork got beef!!
Bf: give her pork one!
Auntie cut two small piece from hotdog. She cheebye sia .. One piece bigger one piece smaller. She give me small one. She give big one to my bf. she think I never see... HAHAHAH.
THEN THE AWKWARD PART CAME.
Bf: NICE LEA!
Me: yup..!
Auntie: now got promotion !!
Bf: I feel like buying ..
Me: see you lo~~~( while walking away to 7/11 to get my waffles)
--------------
HAHAHA SO I LEFT THE REJECTING PART TO BF CUZ I TOO PS TO REJECT AUNTIE HAHAHAH.
And then ....
I saw how much peanut butter & chocolate. They bua.... "a lot" of it on our pancakes .... And I was like. Completely mortified.... LOL OK IM SAD AND SHOCK. Cuz my house downstairs give a lot of peanut butter and chocolate or toppings ........... But this 7/11 at river vale plaza ... Definitely... Is .. A fucking niaopeh(stingy pussy LOL JK) and I was complaining to my bf and he keeps laughing at me.... And he even ask me go scold them la. HAHAHAHA. siao. I humji don't dare....

So after all these weird things.. We cabbed over to sister's place at punggol. So.. Saw her new foster dog and as well as her two others dogs. One of them used to bully my bf. becuz bf say he Wna be gentle Infront of my sister/family or something. LOLOL YUCKS. JK<3 I love you b!!!! BTP I was busy trying to get my sister's dog to play w me and sadly they just don't want to play w me. Then bf say.... "lai I play w you"..... Then he continued w his ds3... LOL I SOUNDED SO CHILDISH YAY IM GNA GET JUDGED !!! LOL but idgaf tho...
Helped out w my sister cooking a little ... And also made the foster dog to get used to me. Bf fell asleep on the sofa again... And I snapped a photo of him. HAHAHAH. He don't know bout it tho.. Until he read this post... hehe. Woke him up for dinner aft mommy arrived shortly !!!!! Ate dinner and nua Infront of the sofa w mommy and bf and my bf fell asleep shortly aft dinner on the sofa again.. And mommy asked me why my bf so good at sleeping.. LOL. then woke him up around 8plus 9!! Went to compass point w mommy and sister and bf.
Accompanied bf to get his Pokemon black then met up w mommy and sis again then heading home !!! Bf went home too ! Lé sigh. But it's alright since I'm also seeing him on Sunday to celebrate my ahma's birthday ^^ love seeing my bf everyday !!! He makes me happy ^^ even tho sometimes he might makes me sad and makes me cry but deep down I know he cares and love still^^ *insert many kissy* hehe.

------
Hey baby I think you forget. Upcoming 26th.. Will be our 10th month ever since we first met. Surprised not that I still rmb? I think you must hv let it slipped out of your head. Hehe. I want you to know . It was never a wrong choice to let you enter my life be a part of me and let you know me. Becuz right now I'm enjoying every moment. You were always there. Just like how a best friend would do. You love me always and forever treating me right like how a boyfriend should be ! You've done a great job in being my bf(best friend & boy friend) I'm so glad to hv you in my life. I swear. I love you always my dear xoxo !!
(PICTURES TIME)