あなたの.

Hi , my name is YvetteHYJ & i'm Single ! . Through out my life i've learned to cherish , not to sidetrack from life, stand up even when we fall , don't ever give others a chance to laugh at you. More info of me @ Here! If you don't like whatever i've written here , might as well F.o , just alt+f4 will do it :D
Currently you landed on lovestruckreality.blogspot.com!
I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i paint , i hurt , i regret , i cherish , i'm just someone normal living abnormally sometimes
Enjoy your stay! xoxo
Smart people viewing Comment here -
Oh yeah i wrote this story on myself ! CLick here!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

" Memories "

"Cause when you smile, the whole world stops and stared for awhile ... " this prominent lyrics kept repeating in my mind.

Tears started to well up around my eyes as i held on tightly to the photo frame that contained the remaining memories that the love of my life has left for me , before he departed from the world , his family and me.

He was someone that every guy dreamed to be , any girl's prince charming. He had perfect scores for his studies , well-defined features donned with his almond-shaped hazel brown eyes. He had a charming smile that would melt any girl's heart. Last but not least , his family was consider the upper class in our country. His name was Jason and he was also the basketball team captain in his high school.

It must be fate that brought us together , two stranger coming from two different world, and i was exactly the oposite of what Jason was. I was just an average plain Jane singing in an old cafe to earn extra allowance. The aroma of the coffee lingered around the cafe , leaving a sweet scent behind. Jason was seen laughing around with his friends in his basketball jersey. As he entered the cafe , the ladies' eyes just automatically darted towards him. He sat right in front of the stage , sipping his latte while continuing his chat.

"Cause boy , you're amazing just the way you are ... " I abridged the lyrics of Bruno Mars's 'Just the way you are'. As i looked down at my audience , i can't help but to notice those almond-shaped hazel brown eyes setting his gaze on me, my heart started to race. I was trying to avoid Jason's eye, for i know i would not be able to escape that black hole if I'm falling in. I felt a searing flush spread across my face and neck and i looked as red as a tomato. I heard muffled laughter and i know now the main focus was no longer the song but me.

Luckily my song was coming to an end and i had to act nonchalant to hide my embarrassment previously. As i went down the stage , I felt Jason's rough hand grabbing on to mine. I stood frozen and blurted out his name when he asked for mine.

"Gee , i didn't know you're Jason too," he chuckled.

At that moment, i felt like digging a hole in the ground and hid my head in it. Tears of embarrassment started appearing , swiftly he wiped away my tears and immediately apologised. To feel his touch on my face felt like i had won the consolation prize of the lottery , he even asked me out for a date! And then i gave a gasp and clutched my throat in a paroxysm of shock, wonder and joy. I nodded my head enthusiastically and exchanged contacts before bidding goodbye. He ended out conversation with his irresistible smile.

I skipped home while humming a happy tune, and greeted my mom in a chirpy tone. I headed into my room and realised my walls' color seemed so vibrant today! I couldn't stop checking my phone if he text me already. My wait did not went to waste, Jason called me and was surprised that i picked up so quickly. I was beaming with happiness when he asked me out for dinner. However. my happiness did not last after hanging up the phone , for i had absolutely nothing nice to wear other than a couple of t-shirts and a pair of worn out jeans and sneakers.

I was seen frowning over the dinner table and my mom asked me what had happened and i told her everything. Mom took me out to shop and soon after i came home with tons of shopping bags. Feeling contended after making all my purchases, i awaited for the day to come.

The day came, and i started pacing around my room and constantly checking the mirror to see if everything was in place. The doorbell rang and i anxiously hurried down to open the door , before that i looked into the mirror for a final glance. It seems like i was dressed for the wrong event because we ended up in pizza hut instead ot some high end restaurant i thought he would bring me to. I refused to removed my coat even though it was stuffy in there, but he told me that no matter how awkward it is going to be , he will be right beside me to accompany me and not let me face it alone. These few words made me fall even deeper into the pit of love. When i was with him even if the whole world collapsed , it wouldn't matter anymore. We hanged out more frequently and had common hobbies , shared the same taste in music and found myself laughing at every jokes that he said even though it was not funny at all. One day , the thing that i least expected happened , Jason asked me to be his girlfriend.

Good things was never meant to last, we were together for two years already. He was about to surprised me with a bouquet of roses after my work to apologise to me as we argued the day before. How i regret walking away from him that day, he was running over towards me , apologising profusely. Loud screeches followed by a ear shattering bang, i turned and i shrieked. Dropping all i have , i ran towards Jason, resting his head on my legs and begging him to stay awake. I Hollered , " help , help , somebody help , please...." hoping that some passer-by would hear my plea and dialed the hot line for the ambulance. Tears were streaming down my already puffy eyes and i heard his muffled voice through his heavy breathing saying that he was sorry for yesterday.

I hugged him and told him i did not want his apology but him to stay alive, but in the end he still returned to his heavenly home despite the paramedics trying their best to resuscitate him.

Today is his death anniversary, i knew that he would not want me to feel upset upon his departure. So i made myself smiled while wiping away those tears, those tears that he told me he never want see them forever. I realised that it really didn't matter how long both of us had been together , but how deep our love was. It was deep enough for me to forget everything i have done with him, yet reminiscing the love we both used to have. Our love would always be our favorite memories , had always been.


-
I wrote it myself, and i really like it alot, because it was so much better than the first attempt of writing a short story previously when i was sec 1-2. xx so here it is , hope you enjoyed it ! I know i'm not a good writer , but it's the effort that count!!