あなたの.

Hi , my name is YvetteHYJ & i'm Single ! . Through out my life i've learned to cherish , not to sidetrack from life, stand up even when we fall , don't ever give others a chance to laugh at you. More info of me @ Here! If you don't like whatever i've written here , might as well F.o , just alt+f4 will do it :D
Currently you landed on lovestruckreality.blogspot.com!
I cry , i laugh , i joke , i bite , i love , i hate , i dislike , i like , i chew , i drink , i paint , i hurt , i regret , i cherish , i'm just someone normal living abnormally sometimes
Enjoy your stay! xoxo
Smart people viewing Comment here -
Oh yeah i wrote this story on myself ! CLick here!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.

Do you ever get tired of trying and not being appreciated ? Because I do, I fucking do.
It's not as if i didn't try, I did tried fucking hard. Way more than i thought i would.
But did you see it ? Nope, you didn't.
So don't blame me when i stop trying.
Blame yourself for being too blind to see my effort when I still bothers to.


--
Side note :// It's gonna be our fourth month :)